Every business is legally obliged to conduct a Risk Assessment of its activities, premises and equipment to identify any potential Health & Safety hazards , their likelihood, and what steps will be taken to prevent or mitigate them. PERS Health & Safety staff can carry out a comprehensive risk assessment that is suited to the size and nature of your business. We will help you identify
- People who are potentially at risk
- The level of risk and how this can be reduced
- Necessary recording and reporting procedures
- How to implement any necessary changes identified
- Precedures for reviewing your assessment
- Any additional information or materials you may need to address workplace risk
Please contact us for further information.